Leadership and excellence in the delivery of sustainable initiatives which have demonstrated widespread benefits for Victorian communities.
- Projects, programs, groups or individuals that have demonstrated direct sustainability benefits for a local community or communities in Victoria.
Eligible entries include initiatives that have been undertaken by:
- Community groups
- Not-for-profit organisations.
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2017
- If started prior to 2017, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2017
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.