Leadership and excellence by an organisation in protection and prevention of harm to the environment.
Organisations that have contributed to the prevention of harm to the environment and human health in Victoria caused by pollution or waste. through:
- new projects
- specially developed technology and/or equipment
- changes in practices and processes
- education programs
Eligible entries undertaken by:
- large business
- small to medium enterprises (SMEs)
- community groups
May be undertaken by businesses that the Environment Protection Authority Victoria regulates.
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2018
- If started prior to 2018, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2018
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.