Leadership and excellence in the delivery of initiatives that contribute to sustainable outcomes in the heath sector and community.
Projects, programs, individuals or organisations that have actively sought to improve sustainable outcomes in the heath sector and community.
Eligible entries include initiatives that have been undertaken by:
- Health service organisations
- Professional associations or unions for the health sector
- Individual health professionals, such as nurses or doctors
- Individuals or groups in the broader community.
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2017
- If started prior to 2017, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2017
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.