Small and Medium Enterprises
Outstanding achievements by small and medium enterprises in the implementation of sustainability initiatives.
Enterprises that have achieved sustainability outcomes through initiatives relating to their business operations and/or service delivery. Initiatives should integrate consideration of environmental, social and economic impacts.
Eligible entries include initiatives that have been undertaken by:
- businesses and social enterprises employing fewer than 200 employees (this number includes both full- and part-time employees).
- Entry needs to comply with the eligibility requirements for the selected category, as per above
- The majority of demonstrable results must have occurred during the calendar year of 2018
- If started prior to 2018, major new initiatives or significant differences must have occurred during 2018
- The demonstrable activities and results associated with the entry must be within Victoria.